New to this, please HELP me. I am truly desperate.

HOSPICE, genetics clinic, leaking legs, EMG, nerve conductions, phantom liquid feeling, chronic fatigue, chills, malaise, ankle pain, swollen feet, transient lymphedema, full body lymphedema, tissue hardness, dystonia, painful boil

Moderators: jenjay, Cassie, patoco, Birdwatcher, Senior Moderators

New to this, please HELP me. I am truly desperate.

Postby Cookala » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:30 am

I must get right to the point. I live in southern new jersey. Near Atl. City. After three operations since 2008, to excise, drain (and use wound vac for the continually draining fluid), I was diagnosed with severed lymphedema vessels. I have had had lymph fistulas since the wound vac was removed in fall of 08. I have been looking for a doctor (surgeon) since then. I am severly home bound and have other medical conditions (including undiagnosed Lymes disease for 8 hrs). i am desperate to find a dr who is experienced in doing microsurgical reattachment of the lymph vesssl. Been looking since october 2010. I also need compression garments. And are there any pumps that work. HELP! Have ever worsening lymph from waist to feet both sides. Chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, etc, blah, blah, interfere with my physical ability to put on many obvious solutions,I.e., wraps etc. Have been in dialogue with docs in switzerland, can't afford. Please help...I am sinking. Cookala
Cookala

Re: New to this, please HELP me. I am truly desperate.

Postby Cookala » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:32 am

Lymes disease 8 years.
Cookala

Return to Lymphedema Personal stories